PET SOCIETY ADDICTED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you dislike most about the playfish forum?

+2
diane27
Deana
6 posters

Go down

What do you dislike most about the playfish forum? Empty What do you dislike most about the playfish forum?

Post by pinkbamb Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:16 pm

I don't know is this legal or not but would like to hear what people dislike most about the playfish pet society forum?

For me, it would be the constant whining about gmb, jukes & lips and repeated questions such as " how do i see my rep?" or little discoveries "the clock works!"

there has been many many many threads of these .. Evil or Very Mad

pinkbamb

Back to top Go down

What do you dislike most about the playfish forum? Empty Re: What do you dislike most about the playfish forum?

Post by Deana Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:16 am

for me it's just the bloody rudeness of some people ! beggers and scammers and the facet they rae never banned !
Deana
Deana
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

What do you dislike most about the playfish forum? Empty Re: What do you dislike most about the playfish forum?

Post by diane27 Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:55 am

i hated the fact that people used to add me who wanted to trade.. then they would constantly begged for items out of my house.. needless to say they got deleted! lol.

diane27

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Deana Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:13 am

god yeah or people who set up new accounts and pretend they are new but they have mutiple accounts and playfish do nothing . Or the fact they don;t care about racism or scammers. Plus my sis was contacted by a pedo on there and he didn't get banned !
Deana
Deana
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sibby Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:41 pm

Wow, had no clue there was so much going on in PS.

I am new to it all, so please forgive me if I ask "dumb" questions.

Sibby

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Deana Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:57 pm

no it's fine babe we r a small friendly community
Deana
Deana
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

What do you dislike most about the playfish forum? Empty Whiners

Post by mrfluffykins Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

I hate it when people don't search to see if a subject has been talked about before...over and over the whining and complaining. The worst is when people boldly practically scream about the Playfish company or mods and how terrible the game is. Hmph. It's not perfect, but it's fun and it's free. Sometimes I just want to have a laugh with a friendly person and I have to wade through a mile of complaints. Double Hmph. Very Happy

mrfluffykins

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Snork Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:19 pm

the fact that its just filled with a bunch of immature annoying kids. I'm not saying that there isnt people there that contribute to the message board or help others, but most of the time is just a constant whinning, bashing, complaining, and fighting around there. It's impersonal, selfish and annoying.

Snork

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by pinky01 Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:48 am

the blatent abuse of moderator rights
a friend of mine has had some nasty abuse and coz the people doing it are friends with the mods they are allowed to get away with it!
so wrong
pinky01
pinky01
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 57

https://petsocietyaddicted.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down