PET SOCIETY ADDICTED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok so we want to know who has the worst scammer story?

+3
Deana
diane27
pinky01
7 posters

Go down

ok so we want to know who has the worst scammer story? Empty ok so we want to know who has the worst scammer story?

Post by pinky01 Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:16 pm

the WORST SCAMMER story will get a prize! it must be true though!
pinky01
pinky01
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-02-18

https://petsocietyaddicted.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ok so we want to know who has the worst scammer story? Empty Re: ok so we want to know who has the worst scammer story?

Post by diane27 Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:06 am

mine probably aint the worst....... but i was soooooooooooooooooooo annoyed and soooooooooooooooo stupid!

Got this idiot to add me, i was bidding on a spooky fish bowl.....
Anyway house was empty apart from rare toys!
(alarm bells should have rang! duh me!.. but thinking ohhh they got rare toys!)

i was newbie ish, but they was newer than me, anyway i think i was buying it for 18 jukes or sumat.. so they said if i sent half first they would send bowl, then i would send rest.. (seemed fair! yeah right!) I sent 9 jukes!.. and within a few minutes, they deleted me immediately off their list!.. i was gutted!
I posted a thread warning members about the little scum bag!.. ha... not that i got my jukes back off them!.
But..... so many lovely people was wonderful to me. I was buying the fish bowl for a friend of mine, so he sent me 5 jukes to try and help me, and members on the forum sent me jukes/lips, gifts to cheer me up.. And my knight in shining armour, sent me a spooky fish bowl for free!.. I was so touched how many wonderful people was helping me.
I cannot thank them enough.
And ive definitely learned my lesson!!!!!!!!
And now if someone gets scammed, i try and do my best to help them, and give them back some of their items, if i have them Smile

diane27

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

ok so we want to know who has the worst scammer story? Empty Re: ok so we want to know who has the worst scammer story?

Post by Deana Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:27 am

omg ! what an idiot honestly i don't know why people need to scam !!! grrrrr
Deana
Deana
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Disaster Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:01 am

OMG they are all quite bad but i suppose stebba is the worst one...

There has been so many I can't remember which is the worst story...

Beautiful Disaster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Deana Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:19 am

yep so glad to say good bye to stebba and jerogia
Deana
Deana
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by pinky01 Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Beautiful Disaster wrote:OMG they are all quite bad but i suppose stebba is the worst one...

There has been so many I can't remember which is the worst story...

stebba grrrrrr i hate her!
pinky01
pinky01
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sibby Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:47 pm

A newbie question: What is a juke?

(hoping you all won't get frustrated by me! )

Sibby

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by pinky01 Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:05 am

Sibby wrote:A newbie question: What is a juke?

its a jukebox hun, they tend to you use them to trade in the playfish forum.x
pinky01
pinky01
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sibby Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:07 pm

pinky01 wrote:
Sibby wrote:A newbie question: What is a juke?

its a jukebox hun, they tend to you use them to trade in the playfish forum.x

LOL, I thought that is what is was, but then was thinking that was too obvious to be the answer!

I still don't understand how you can get rich by trading old items, unless you then sell the items. The old items will eventually be all gone that way.

Sibby

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybergod Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:04 am

As far as I have understood by now. You need to buy some of this weeks specials and then just wait for new members to arrive to the game who craves the item they can see in the houses around themself or through the cafe, these "this week only items" will be much more worth in time.

Take forexamble me, I have only been playing it about a month and I really want some of the halloween items spooky fishbowl witch ect.., but that is not possible for me at the moment becorse its not in the store any more and the prices in the forum are way way over my budget.

So my plan is to buy all the " this week items" I can afford every week from now and then wait for those items to be expencive enough to trade for some of the stuff I really want >the spooky stuff muhaha< This is a plan that proberly will take 3 - 6 month, but then its game on and I expect it to be fun Smile Its all about keeping your pants on and saving your money and only buying stuff that you really need or as an investment.

For a week ago I went to the "in game bank" and I payd almost $80 for 52.000 pet coins and bought GMB for all. I thought that was the way to start up the game, I made all sort of excuses for my self, becorse it seemed stupid to use real money, and it most certenly also was excactly that. All I got was red pants and carpets and other useless stuff and 2 e-mail from paypal about my money gone down the drain *lol*

But I learned my lesson, and same as in real life, if you want or need something you need to wait until a sale or something and then go for the kill *GG* Saving all your money and not spending it on junk *SS*

Be seeing you all around *play safe*

Cybergod

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tygereyes77 Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:53 pm

I lost 24 lips/jukes last night to a scammer. Apparently I was not the only one scammed by this individual. Like another post mentioned earlier, I should've known better, but I was too trusting. It was all I had saved. It really shattered me. Sad

But...live and learn, eh?
tygereyes77
tygereyes77

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Deana Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:02 pm

my sister's friend was scammed I found it quite funny what she said http://forum.playfish.com/showthread.php?t=411956&page=3
Deana
Deana
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum